Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is wrong with the option to add MS points on my xbox account by Visa?

Im trying to add 1200 MS points to my account ive already purchased 800 MS points but when I try to get the other 400 I get a message stating im unauthorized to do so.. Has this occurred to anyone else? If so what are some possible solutions.What is wrong with the option to add MS points on my xbox account by Visa?
Did you attempt to make the purchases one right after the other? If so, your credit card company may be blocking the second attempt. This is a common anti-theft safeguard many cc companies have in place and they are especially careful with online sites and services.



I would first call your cc company and see if that is the case.What is wrong with the option to add MS points on my xbox account by Visa?
the card doesnt have enough cash on it
  • art games
  • travel trailers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment