Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I move a string from a text box to a table cell in MS Access?

What is the proper VB syntax of taking a string value from a textbox and putting it into a cell in a ms access table?How do I move a string from a text box to a table cell in MS Access?
Assuming your Form is already BASED on the Table, You should be able to go to the Textbox "PROPERTIES" and add the Field to the "DATASOURCE". Then anything You type into the Textbox will fill that field in the table.How do I move a string from a text box to a table cell in MS Access?
Within a form, run a macro with the command "EstablishValue" ( my access is not English, so the actual name should be different )



in Element you write the name of the cell within []

in expression, you write the name of the textbox within []How do I move a string from a text box to a table cell in MS Access?
Me.fieldname="stringvalue"

No comments:

Post a Comment