Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where can I find MS Word to install in computer?

I want to install Microsoft Word into my Windows XP computer. Have talked to local computer store and they said MS 2010 is not available-will order. I don't need the latest version. Just the MS Word; I don't care what year it is from. They keep putting me off. Where can I purchase or download any version of MS Word? I have 56 GB's of empty space. How may I get options?Where can I find MS Word to install in computer?
if you are looking for something free and just as good, you should have a look at SSuite Office for a free word processor. It has almost all the features of Word, and looks and works the same. {except for the ribbons}. Their word processor is called WordGraph.



It is only 12 MB in size. Nice and small :) . Their software also doesn't need to run on Java or .NET, like MS Office and so many open source software, so it makes their software very small, efficient, and easy to use. :D



http://www.ssuitesoft.com/wordgraph.htm



..........................Where can I find MS Word to install in computer?
MS Office 2007 should still be available at major stores such as Best Buy.



If not, you could always check on Amazon or eBay for the program... probably be able to get it cheaper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment