Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the software that can be used (helps) to edit and work in (using) MS-Word and Acrobat Reader?

I need a software that helps me to work in MS - Word and Acrobat Reader. This software may support both MS - Word and Acrobat Reader, but I need an software that must be user friendly or easy to use. It may be trial version or free to use.What is the software that can be used (helps) to edit and work in (using) MS-Word and Acrobat Reader?
OpenOffice



Free forever!



www.openoffice.orgWhat is the software that can be used (helps) to edit and work in (using) MS-Word and Acrobat Reader?
Your question doesn't make any sense to me!!!



If you are asking: "How do I save a MS-Word document as a PDF file?"



Try the free PDF Creator, from:What is the software that can be used (helps) to edit and work in (using) MS-Word and Acrobat Reader?
Get the adobe acrobat.

You can save the pdf file to text document.
Sounds like you have both Word and Reader.



I usually convert the PDF to a Word document. Then you can reformat it as you wish -- provided the author has not locked it. I have run into this occasionally.



Although I purchased PDF Converter, conversion is easy and free online at

www.media-convert.com



If you have Adobe Reader 8, and click Essentials, there are tools that allow you to copy text and graphics.



Depending on the author and his setup, this can be fairly easy or not allowable. You can only try.

No comments:

Post a Comment