Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I justify a text to use the whole page in MS WORD?

I downloaded this book and transfered it to MS WORD. The thing is that is using just a part of the page, justified left. I've tried selecting all of it and then justified to ocuppy the whole page. I've gone to the format part and reset and then try to but nothing. I can do it manually, sentence by sentence but it is a 90 page text. What can I do?How can I justify a text to use the whole page in MS WORD?
Generally speaking, you should be able to highlight the whole page, then change by clicking justify. Even a paragraph or half page can be justified as you choose. Good luck.How can I justify a text to use the whole page in MS WORD?
see in the toolbar for this sign

----

----

----

----

i cant type

just move the mouse to it if it is not there

then click on this sign%26gt;%26gt; where you will get options from where you can select the above sign (----

----

----

----

No comments:

Post a Comment