Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do I change from Incredible Mail to MS Office Outlook?

I have set MS Office as default but my mail continues to go to Incredible mail even though it is not set as the default. What have I not done yet? ThanksHow do I change from Incredible Mail to MS Office Outlook?
1.From the "Start" pop-up menu in the lower left corner of your desktop, select "Settings" %26gt; "Control Panel".



2.In the Control Panel, select "Internet Options". This opens the "Internet Properties" window.



3.Click the "Programs" tab along the top.



4.Click the "E-mail" pull-down menu, and select MS Office Outlook.



5.Click OK. Done!How do I change from Incredible Mail to MS Office Outlook?
Is it safe to give out your URL for your computer, and what do they need it for?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment