Sunday, March 4, 2012

What can i do if MS Word document is frozen?

I can't seem to click save (last save on the Windows Explorer says it was saved 3 hours ago).



I can't click anywhere on the MS word document. I don't want to close it because it is the latest but I can't even scroll up or down. I can't click on save button as it has no effect. I cannot even select my document. Clicking anywhere on MS word document won't have any effect.What can i do if MS Word document is frozen?
MS Word has a feature to auto-save documents, every minute or so. Therefore, if you have an expected error, the next time you open, it will pop up a recovery windows. The one Explorer says is your manual save clicking.



To be sure, close all other programs besides Word opening. Go to Task Manager %26gt; Process %26gt; End any USER process that you KNOW opening besides WINWORD (that is MS Word).



Just wait until it comes back on.What can i do if MS Word document is frozen?
try taking a screenshot of it, then copy and paste from it, I have done it

No comments:

Post a Comment