Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What should I do if my parent don't like my boyfriend because his father is sick with Ms?

My parents don't like my boy friend because his father is sick with ms and they think that he might have it. I dot know what to do I am tired of having fights with the

.What should I do if my parent don't like my boyfriend because his father is sick with Ms?
Who you like and want to be with, should be your own decision as long as the boy don't abuse you, but your parents are not right in this it is not his fault that is father is sick, even if you married the guy it still would be because you loved him and want to be with him because marriage is for better or worse.
If you like your boyfriend, then just stay with him! Its not your boyfriends fault if his dad has ms, so just tell your parents that you like your boyfriend no matter what and they shouldnt dislike him because his father is sick with ms. Its not his fault.What should I do if my parent don't like my boyfriend because his father is sick with Ms?
Do what feels right to you. Your parents mean well, but you don't choose who to love, nor should you condition your love upon someone's health.
Go where your heart is....What should I do if my parent don't like my boyfriend because his father is sick with Ms?
That is really horrible to not like someone because they have a disease. They don't have control over that! You need to give them a talking to and say that it doesn't matter because you really like him and they should be more caring and not be so judgemental.

No comments:

Post a Comment