What is the procedure for MS in US?Iam doing BE final year,i want to do MS in US.What is the procedure for the course complition in cheaper cost?
Hi, this can help you , they deal in study in USA too so,
Why don't you ask at http://www.meracareerguide.com/AQHome.as…Iam doing BE final year,i want to do MS in US.What is the procedure for the course complition in cheaper cost?
Procedure to complete an M.S. program at a lower cost. Tips include:
* If you’re not receiving financial aid, try to get an on-campus job. It will at least cover some of your expenses.
* Take more courses every semester so you can finish your master’s program faster. However, don’t overload yourself that it affects your health and the grades. Try to combine “easy” courses with “difficult” courses.
* Apply for the job of a Resident Assistant (RA). If you get one, you can live free of cost in a dormitory.
* Share apartment with other students to reduce the rent.
* Use a car pool to travel to / from the university and or to buy grocery or the like. Better yet, live near the campus and use public transportation.
* Make international or long-distance calls only as absolutely necessary. Try to make free calls through the Internet using services like Skype (skype.com).
Procedure to apply for an M.S. program in an U.S. university:
- Visit the web site of the university you're interested in.
- You can apply on-line from the web site or you can download the application form and apply through regular mail / post. Note that applying on-line has many benefits, including faster processing of your application, savings on postage, savings on effort and time, and convenience.
- Pay the application fee through your / your parent's credit card on-line.
- Upload your transcripts / marks sheet as per the instructions given on the web site. First, scan all your transcripts and size them to a dimension required by the university. Then, you can upload the documents.
- Request your professors to send the recommendation letters through the web site. It will be faster and convenient for them. And, you save on postage too.
- Send the official GRE / GMAT / TOEFL scores to the university. If you've decided which universities you want to apply before taking the tests, then you can specify, when you take the test, up to four universities to receive the official scores, without paying additional fee.
- After the university reviews your application it will notify you of its admission decision.
* * * For more info and FAQ on how to apply for M.S. / MBA in U.S. universities, you may read:
* * * For scholarship / financial aid / jobs info in American universities, you may read:
Good wishes to you.