i tried, it is a list of over 4000 contacts from an MS exel spreadsheet but when i import it from excell to outlook it only imports 5 names.
what can i be doing wrongWhat is the easiest way to import Ms Exell list toMs outlook contacts?
First get the contact form/template that outlook would take for import
1. if you're not already have address on outlook, add at least 1 address to it,
2. if you already have address, go to menu, File, import and export, export to a file, comma separated value, then export the address(es).
Use the csv file just export as a blank form, cause it got all the column titles for outlook
1. cut and past from your own record/file or simple add your own addresses to the respective column
2. check for some special character which might cause error in the process of import, like apostrophe(') or comma(,) etc delete/change them
3. after the entries and edit, save it in csv format
follow the steps in this link for the import
Hope this helps.