Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What kind of glue do I use to glue M&Ms to a smooth metal frame.?

As a Valentines Day gift for my girlfriend, I'm planning to glue M%26amp;Ms on the smooth metal picture frame surrounding the glass. The metal isn't rough and of course neither are the M%26amp;Ms, what kind of glue is best to glue these two smooth surfaces together for a lasting bond? Thank you for your help!What kind of glue do I use to glue M%26amp;Ms to a smooth metal frame.?
use a hotglue gun. It'll be the fastest most secure method for what you're trying to doWhat kind of glue do I use to glue M%26amp;Ms to a smooth metal frame.?
TAKE 75% white glue and 25% water and 2 drops dish washing soap. lay the m%26amp;m's ouy into the pattern you like squirt out glue over project and threw cappillary action it will attach them down! USE SMALL AMOUNTS!What kind of glue do I use to glue M%26amp;Ms to a smooth metal frame.?
any craft glue that its isn't hot, hot melt glue may melt the m%26amp; m's
You could varnish theme on. a thick layer should encapsulate them and make it permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment