Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the name of the song that comes out in Card Captor Sakura Ep 26 when sakura meets Ms.Mizuki?

its been bothering me so badly please if u know please leave the name

and be careful because some of the song in the anime is really similar

It been stuck in my head for past few days !!!

The music come out in ep 26 1:46~2:21

the one where there are piano solo ( i think)

And i think it comes out when MS.MIzuki comes out in general..

Thank you if u reply !What is the name of the song that comes out in Card Captor Sakura Ep 26 when sakura meets Ms.Mizuki?
I have to be honest, I searched for hours through the soundtracks and couldn't find it. I'll link you to the series I was looking at if you want to do your own double check. There's one user on YouTube who uploaded the entire soundtrack, which was a great tool in searching. It's also pretty fun to go through all of the music, so I was going to suggest you do this anyway :)



Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment