Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I change all of the same colour in MS Paint?

How do I change all of the same colour in MS paint?



To be more specific, lets say I got a chessboard image.

Now, I want to turn all the black squares white, but I don't want to use the filler tool, because then I have to click 32 times in order to get all the black squares brown.



Is there a way to make ALL pixels with the same colour another colour?



I hope you get what I mean...How do I change all of the same colour in MS Paint?
MS Paint cant do it.

you can use GIMP (its free) to do what you want.



http://www.gimp.org/downloads/



open your image with GIMP

right click anywhere on image

on the menu "select" -%26gt; "by color"



click any part of the image which has the color you want to replace.

all the areas containing that color will be selected



u can fill the selected region with nay color u wishHow do I change all of the same colour in MS Paint?
MS Paint can do it easily! Set the foreground color to the color that you want to replace, and the background color to the color that you want to change it to. Select the eraser tool, blow up your eraser size (control and the numeric keypad plus key). Right click and drag over the image.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment