Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is MapPoint service?How can I use it?Do I need to have a legal agreement with MS to use it?

I don't know anything about MapPoint service that MS provides except that it is used for geographical purposes. But what exactly could be the purpose? Also tell me how can I use it? Also please specify how does it work?What is MapPoint service?How can I use it?Do I need to have a legal agreement with MS to use it?
Map point is a web service which provides you with GIS data including Maps. You need to ofcourse accept the licence to use it however this is not very diffiult just register as a user and you will be created account to use it.



I have done the same but have not used it yet.What is MapPoint service?How can I use it?Do I need to have a legal agreement with MS to use it?
...........

No comments:

Post a Comment