Saturday, March 10, 2012

When I copy and paste a picture into MS Paint all I get is a black square. What do I do?

I've pasted this image both into MS Paint %26amp;%26amp;MS Word. Both times all that it does when I paste the image is make the image a black square. What should I do to fix this?!?When I copy and paste a picture into MS Paint all I get is a black square. What do I do?
It didn't like the source (what you copied.) For example it may happen if you try to copy from a frozen frame on video -- then it may just paste black.When I copy and paste a picture into MS Paint all I get is a black square. What do I do?
The format of the image which you want to paste is probably not compatible i.e. it is neither GIF nor JPEG, or PNG. You need to convert the format of the image.When I copy and paste a picture into MS Paint all I get is a black square. What do I do?
press the prnt scrn button when you see the picture you want, and press CTRL+V inside paint afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment