Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is wrong with the option to add MS points on my xbox account by Visa?

Im trying to add 1200 MS points to my account ive already purchased 800 MS points but when I try to get the other 400 I get a message stating im unauthorized to do so.. Has this occurred to anyone else? If so what are some possible solutions.What is wrong with the option to add MS points on my xbox account by Visa?
You asked this same question yesterday under a different (but similar) name.



Have you tried calling your credit card company yet? If not, do so. Most likely they have a block on the credit card because you attempted to do two charges one after another. That is a red flag for credit card theft and some cc companies will block further transactions. They are especially careful with online accounts and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment