Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best Anti-spyware or security software to buy?

My Toshiba keeps telling me they are finding spyware, malware on my PC and tell me to purchase Norton, I use MS Security Essentials and do a full scan regularly - is that enough?What is the best Anti-spyware or security software to buy?
Well im my experience i have found that Kaspersky is the best in anti spyware and malware. If u want a free way to protect your computer, i would recommend getting AVG's free trial and Malwarebytes anti malware. These two put together are quite good in protecting your computer because AVG specializes in protecting your computer against viruses and spyware. While Malwarebytes is good in finding and destroying malware. If u are interested in complete protection, i would recommend Kaspersky. If u are looking for very good protection for free, i recommend getting AVG's free trial and Malwarebytes. I put the links in the description. I hope this helps you in protecting your computer.What is the best Anti-spyware or security software to buy?
Ad-Aware Free version,, is the only decent free program now, MS sec ess. never seems to find anything on mine,, Heres a link to it,, one version is free,,

http://lavasoft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment