Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What individual insurance company would cover me with pre-existing MS?

I am leaving my job in July and have MS. My company does not offer COBRA. I will be back on the same insurance that I am leaving when I get married in less than a year. Is there any insurance company I could pick up that would cover me?What individual insurance company would cover me with pre-existing MS?
It depends upon where you live. In my state all insurance companies will decline MS on their regular plans. However, many companies do offer portability plans. You must get on a portability plan within 63 days of loosing your group coverage. Government regulations do guarantee you a policy but it doesn't guarantee premium. Portability plans that I have sold range from $1050 to $2700 per month depending upon health conditions. Some states will also have high risk pool policies that you can get. However, the premium with these plans are also around $1000 per month and many states have a waiting list of up to 6 months before you can get the plan.What individual insurance company would cover me with pre-existing MS?
PLEASE DEFINE MS?NATIONAL INSURANE PRIORITY MEDICLAIM POLICY OFFERS PRE EXISTING COVER.
  • laguna
  • what is the internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment