Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there a difference between MS Paint and Regular Paint programs?

Just curious. I've seen some great art from MS Paint, and I don't even really know what the difference is. Is it a entirely different program? I'm planning on trying to improve on my paint skills, since I'm not very good at drawing with a mouse. Help is appreciated. ^-^

Thanks in advance!Is there a difference between MS Paint and Regular Paint programs?
MS Pain *IS* "regular Paint" - there may be other programs called "paint" - the one that comes with Microsoft Windows is Microsoft Paint - MS Paint. It's just the name for the worst graphics program ever written (because I've never written a graphics program - that would be a real disaster).Is there a difference between MS Paint and Regular Paint programs?
Well there are a couple tricks for MS Paint - http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/tutorial鈥?/a>



I have paintbrush for mac and it only has the very basic tools compared to MS Paint(I have photoshop too, but I use paintbrush for basic pixeling), so yes, there is a difference for the basic paint programs, MS paint usually seems better.
  • translator french to english
  • nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment