Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best way to include photos in a MS Access Database?

I am looking for a simple, painless solution to integrate photographs into my MS Access databases. Please describe the method to use in Excel, or a solution provided by a non MS company that will solve this problem in Access.What is the best way to include photos in a MS Access Database?
If your talking about using a picture as a form then just insert it in design mode or simply just insert when designing the forms.What is the best way to include photos in a MS Access Database?
I have been with Excel since 1997. And I found the best way is to create a macro to open the picture (While it is still in some specific folder) with each record.



I did it alot and ready to send you the macro if you like



Mail me here via Y! Answers with your e-mail address to send it to you.



Enjoy my profile, I am the VBAXLMan

No comments:

Post a Comment