Saturday, February 25, 2012

MS ACCESS 2007, what is the VB command to autorefresh a form whenever I open it?

MS ACCESS 2007-- what is the VB command to autorefresh a form whenever I open it?MS ACCESS 2007, what is the VB command to autorefresh a form whenever I open it?
When You OPEN the form it runs the queries and calculates all it's fields. It should be "Fresh".



REFRESH would be used when You have done something to the dataset WHILE THE FORM IS OPEN and it needs to take another look at the tables %26amp; recalculate all it fields...



Perhaps if You shared what You are trying to accomplish (or the error You are encountering) You can get a better answer...MS ACCESS 2007, what is the VB command to autorefresh a form whenever I open it?
in load event

me.refresh

No comments:

Post a Comment