Saturday, February 25, 2012

What can a person do with a MS in Corporate Comunication and how high can the pay be?

I am planning on getting my MS in Corporate Communications. I want to make atleast anywhere between 50-60K after graduation. Is this going to be possible. If it is in which field should I be applying for( entertainment/lifestyle/fashion/health) What else should I do to strengthen my profile against the competition in the market now?What can a person do with a MS in Corporate Comunication and how high can the pay be?
The salary potential as well as the demand for the communications professional is strong, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Salaries can approach six figures with the median wage ranging between the mid 60 to in excess of $80,000. Getting a M.A. or M.S. could raise your lifetime earnings from $200,000 to $400,000. As far as what field you should go into, make it something you enjoy doing. If you choose a field based upon just money, you might make a few dollars more but you could absolutely hate your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment